Full and Part Time Housekeepers
We are currently hiring Full and Part Time Housekeepers to clean common areas and apartments within One Lincoln Park.
We select the highest quality team members who have a passion for working with our senior clientele.
Full Time Maintenance Technician
We are currently hiring a Full time Maintenance Technician.
Completes work associated with assigned Maintenance Requests and preparation for vacated apartments for new move-ins.
Performs maintenance functions to maintain or repair facility equipment, including drywall repair and painting, plumbing repairs, and electrical repairs. Conducts periodic inspections of building, grounds, and carports.
Full Time Kitchen Manager
With guidance from the Food Services Director and in coordination with the Dining Room Manager, manages the food production area to ensure high quality of food and smooth food service operations.
- Assists with the evaluation of quantity and quality of food served.
- Assists in the creation and implementation of menus.
- Assists with maintaining an orderly system of food purchasing, inventory control, verification and handling of invoices.
- Maintains sanitation and safety standards in food production area.
- Assists in establishing policies and procedures for the department to meet all regulatory requirements.
- Assists with interviewing, hiring, advising, and counseling of all food production employees. Provides input to Food Services Director on performance standards, weekly schedules and performance appraisals for food production employees. Ensures that food production employees follow established policies and procedures.
- Communicates with Dining Room Manager to ensure smooth food service operations at all times.
- Attends monthly Food Committee meetings. Communicates on a regular basis with residents about their concerns and needs.
Qualifications: At least a high school graduate; at least three years experience in the restaurant industry; supervisory experience in food production; competency in menu planning, cooking, supervising food production personnel, food purchasing, inventory control, maintaining sanitation standards; strong communication skills