We care what people think and it shows! Websites that measure client satisfaction for senior living consistently rate us at the top! We consistently ask our own residents how we're doing! One Lincoln Park just completed their bi-annual Resident Satisfaction Survey and we couldn't be more pleased with the OUTSTANDING results! See for yourself and stop by for a visit.
One Lincoln Park recently surveyed its residents to ensure continuing satisfaction during the pandemic.
During this time of COVID-19:
- 98% of the respondents are glad that they live at OLP.
- 97% feel that OLP is meeting their expectations.
- Considering the service modifications and precautionary measures being implemented, satisfaction ratings for the operating areas ranged from 86% to 100%.
- 100% are satisfied with OLP’s amenities areas despite their limited availability
Following are some of the survey comments:
- "OLP has faced and met this challenge with class and I would say not skipped a beat!"
- "Appreciate your early response to the pandemic and the restrictions you have implemented to keep us all safe. Glad we’re resuming small group meetings."
- "Staff is very professional. I am impressed with the care and concern that OLP has exercised."
- "Services here and the manner in which they are delivered have been beyond expectations – cheerfully delivered and very much appreciated."
- "It’s been good to receive all of the updated notices during the pandemic. I have felt safe in the environment."
- "I feel OLP has done a great job keeping us safe. I am thankful for all employees’ dedication – always cheerful in spite of the masks."
- "I didn’t expect the coronavirus! All things considered, you did a great job! Hard to plan for the unexpected. We have not had COVID-19, and I am very grateful!"
The survey also generated many suggestions that One Lincoln Park is considering as it cautiously moves forward with gradual reopening of common areas and resumption of services.
Executive Director Ana Paner-Johnson thanks all the residents for their understanding and patience, as well as the entire staff for their courageous work during this challenging time. She adds - "Safety is our number one priority and we will always weigh the risks against the benefits. As always, our goal is to strike the best balance possible.”
Quality assurance bi-annual survey
We look forward to sharing all the benefits of independent living at One Lincoln Park.
Check out our reviews on SeniorAdvisor.com. We have received 5 stars!