From elegant, fine dining to our new Bistro, One Lincoln Park's expanded dining options are a big hit. The menu features a variety of savory meals like Roast Beef Sandwich with Horseradish sauce on a Brioche Bun, Filet of Beef Tournedos and homemade Potato Cheese soup.
- Over 20 savory selections are featured on our breakfast, lunch and dinner menus each day and served in our Fairmont Dining Room
- Daily Specials offer an added variety
- Breakfast is offered daily
- Quick snacks, deli-style lunches, Ashley's pastries, ice cream and more are in the Bistro
- Appetizers during Happy Hour in the Lincoln Lounge
- Buffets and Picnics on holidays and special occasions
- Room service and pick up service are available every day
- Family and friends are always welcome to join you for any meal. Personalized menus for family gatherings or group events are available in our Private Dining Room
- Meal plans allow dining flexibility
Food Services Director Robert E. Giesman brings his incredible talent and love of food to One Lincoln Park residents. He is a culinarian with over 20 years hands-on experience managing all aspects of kitchen operations for retirement communities, restaurants, hotels and country clubs. He started out as a Dishwasher, worked his way up to Lead Line Cook, then became Sous Chef and Executive Chef after obtaining an Associates Degree from the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York. He worked for the Kenwood Country Club in Kenwood, OH, Sage Hospitality (Sheraton Cincinnati North, CocoKey Water Resort and Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North), The Kenwood Retirement Community in Kenwood, OH, and the Summit Hills Country Club in Crestview Hills, KY. Robert is a member of the American Culinary Federation and Les Chefs de Cuisine of Greater Cincinnati. He has won awards in multiple local, regional and state gourmet grill competitions.